Free pick-up included
Instant booking: get your confirmation immediately after booking
Want to see a different side of Saigon?
Let us take you outside of district 1 and show areas that most visitors don’t
get to see. The city looks much different at night that it does in the daytime…
In this tour, we will show you the wide
contrast between the old Saigon and the new modern city that is developing! So
hop on and let us take you for a joyful ride!
100 year old thai house
Intro to vietnamese cuisine
Learn about street food
- 5:30 pm: Our English speaking driver team will pick you up at your hotel or specified place.
- 6:00 pm: Get on the back of a motorbike to go to district 3 and stop at the corner to see and learn about mysterious story of the Thich Quang Duc, who burnt to protest the persecution of Buddhism by the south of Vietnam government in 1963.
- 7:00 pm: stop at one of the most famous local restaurants to enjoy Hue noodle soup which is not only very famous in Vietnam but also in the world. Then we continue on driving to visit the oldest apartment built in 1968 and weave our way through alleys to visit the biggest flower market that supplies hundred kinds of flowers for the whole city. Most of the flowers are from Sadec city in the Mekong delta.
- 8:00 pm: Next, we will drive pass by hustle and bustle fashion street, and the bridge connecting district 5 and district 4. Then moving on to district 7, the richest area in Ho Chi Minh city which also called as " The Beverly hills of Sai Gon". We will take a long walk to explore this area, and visit the Star Light bridge which is really famous for young local people to hang out at night. Then our tour guides will take you to the unique island to enjoy the contrast views between stilt houses along the riverside and high buildings in other districts. Last but not least, we will arrive the floating market to enjoy fresh coconut and have a chat with locals who live on boat year-round. This is where plenty of boats from the Mekong Delta dock for selling various products.
- 9:00 pm: On the way to your hotel, our licensed drivers will take you through eating alleys on the unique island surrounded by the Saigon River. It has been a place for immigrants from all regions of Vietnam to come and living.
- 9:30 pm: At the end of the tour, our English speaking drivers will say goodbye to you.
- Vietnamese noodle soup
- Fresh coconut
We offer free pick up and drop off at the hotel in Districts 1, 3 and 5 and charge a small fee for other Districts.
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity