We offer a truly hands-on cooking experience combined with a fun dinner party environment. Just like getting an invitation from a local Greek friend!
We greet you with ouzo and meze, we enjoy the meal we cooked with great greek wine, and, of course, with the sounds of Greek music.
Our small class size enables us to teach in a totally hands-on fashion — which means you get to cook (and eat!) each and every item. Each class includes a four course meal, ouzo and wine.
- 12:00 pm: Introduction and coffee or tea served
- 1:00 pm: Cooking session 1 and meze with ouzo
- 1:30 pm: Cooking session 2
- 2:30 pm: Time to eat and enjoy our creations
- 3:30 pm: Dessert and digestive session
- 4:00 pm: End of cooking class
- 5:00 pm: Introduction and coffee or tea served
- 6:00 pm: Cooking session 1 and meze with ouzo
- 6:30 pm: Cooking session 2
- 7:30 pm: Time to eat and enjoy our creations
- 8:30 pm: Dessert and digestiv session
- 9:00 pm: End of cooking class
- A surprise handmade appetizer with ouzo and meze to get you in the cooking mood!
- Fresh and delicious seasonal ingredients.
- Hands-on four course, traditional Greek meal preparation.
- Recipes and culinary tips.
- We combine our meal with an excellent glass of Greek wine and we close our meal with a mastic liquor and Greek yogurt and honey.
- A selection of premium Greek wines to accompany your meal, available and upon request.
Meet at the cooking school
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity