Free pick-up included
Instant booking: get your confirmation immediately after booking
We Love Green! That’s why, when it comes to creating fabulous plant-based food, we say there can never be too many cooks in the kitchen. With our vegan and vegetarian Thai food cooking classes, we want to introduce everyone to the delicious possibilities of cooking traditional Thai food with a modern, ethical twist. We Love Green cooking classes will expand your palate and open your mind to an array of new techniques that will shake you out of mealtime ruts and help you spread the word of good, honest cooking!
Gluten free applicable
plant based food
Traditional Thai food
- 3:00 pm - 3:50 pm: Pick-up from your hotel
- 4:00 pm: Arrive at our school
- 4:10 pm: Make Chili Paste, Tom Yum Soup, and tasting.
- 4:50 pm: Make Yellow Curry, Pad Thai, and tasting.
- 5:30 pm: Make Mango Sticky Rice and tasting.
- 6:00 pm: End of the cooking class and drop off at your hotel.
- 6:00 pm - 6:50 pm: Pick-up from your hotel.
- 7:00 pm: Arrive at our school
- 7:10 pm: Make Chili Paste, Tom Yum Soup, and tasting.
- 7:50 pm: Make Yellow Curry, Pad Thai, and tasting.
- 8:30 pm: Make Mango Sticky Rice and tasting.
- 9:00 pm: End of the cooking class and drop off at your hotel.
Learn how to make your own
- Chili Paste
- Yellow Curry
- Tom Yum Soup
- Pad Thai
- Mango Sticky Rice
Free pick up & drop off from/to hotel.
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity