À propos de votre expérience
Guided tour of the vineyards with explanation about the various wine grapes as well fresh table grapes. The tour also includes other fruit orchards such as dragon fruit, passion fruit and others as this is an point of interest to many visitors.
This is followed by a tour of the Winery and education center next to the winery. The tour concludes a Thai Cooking Class.
Points forts inclus
- 10:00 am: Welcome drink and proceed to the vineyard visit at the Fresh Grape Section
- 10:30 am: Continue to the winery tour with introduction of the winemaking process in the winery and wine education room where 100% fresh grape juice is served. (Please note that there is no wine tasting included.)
- 11:15 am: Return to the restaurant
- 11:30 am: Introduction to the ingredients used for the 3 dishes to be prepared from scratch
- 11:45 am: Actual cooking starts
- 12:45 pm: Finish all 3 dishes and proceed for lunch
- 1:30 pm: Approximately finish and certificates issued
- Miang Bai Angun (Wine Leafs Thai Style)
- Gaeng Kheaw Waan Gai (Green Curry with Chicken)
- Jim Jeow Beef ( Sirloin steak with a spicy Northeastern Thai Sauce)
Lieu de rendez-vous
Point de rencontre à l’école de cuisine
Vous recevrez la confirmation de votre réservation dans les 24 heures suivant votre demande. Une fois confirmée, veuillez présenter votre numéro de référence à l’école de cuisine.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity