Termasuk penjemputan gratis
Explore the captivating world of coffee with us in Hanoi!
Join us for a hands-on workshop where you'll dive into the history of coffee, discover the secrets of authentic beans, and create five delightful coffee concoctions under expert guidance.
Vietnam has a few unique coffee styles that you won't find anywhere else. This is your chance to not only discover them, but also learn how to make them yourself.
Immerse in the flavors of Vietnam and take home your newfound coffee expertise.
- Vietnamese Egg Coffee
- Vietnamese Ice Coffee with Milk
- Vietnamese Coconut Coffee
- Pour-Over Coffee
- Signature Coffee with Jam & Local Wine
- Delicious pastry
- Pick up from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
- Transfer to the local villa with a beautiful garden where the workshop is organized.
- Enjoy the signature welcome drink.
- Get an overview of the coffee history and how it became popular here in Vietnam and the World Coffee Belt.
- Feast your eyes on all kinds of different coffee beans and coffee-making equipment.
- Learn about the growing progress of the coffee trees.
- Understand the roasting process, along with the special Green Coffee Beans.
- Explore the process of making coffee – how to create the best quality beans.
- Discover the tips to tell the authentic coffee from the counterfeit/bad coffee.
- Technique requirements to create a great cup of coffee.
- Hands-on experience to make 5 types of coffee under the guidance of experts.
- Enjoy your hand-made coffee with delicious pastry in a relaxing and classy venue.
- Transfer you back to your hotel in the Old Quarter.
The duration of the class is 3 hours.
Coffee making process
Free pick up and drop off
Pick up from hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
Anda akan menerima konfirmasi ketersediaan pemesanan Anda dalam waktu 24 jam. Setelah dikonfirmasi, harap tunjukkan nomor referensi pemesanan Anda di sekolah memasak.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity