Pick up Incluso
During this Panda and Cooking Class One-day Trip, you’ll visit Chengdu Giant Panda Breeding Research Base and see a great number of pandas ranging from infants to adults with your English-speaking guide.
You’ll then visit a nunnery for a vegetarian lunch with a special Buddhist ceremony. After lunch is time to visit a local market to learn some Sichuan spices and ingredients.
Before the cooking process, You’ll have some local tea. After that, you will start cooking guided by a professional chef. Finally, you can enjoy the dishes along with some drinks. For it’s really interesting and fun, this class will be an unforgettable experience in your lifetime.
The day trip will be private upon request only.
Dinner Cooking Class: Sichuan Cuisine (Dishes will vary based on the school schedule)
- Mapo Tofu (Vegetarain)
- Kung Pao Chicken
- Ants Climbing A Tree（Rice Noodles with Spicy Minced Pork）
- Twice-cooked pork slices
- Pork Slices in Chilli Broth
- Boiled Fish with Pickled Cabbage and Chilli
- Tiger Skin Green Peppers（Deep-fried Green Peppers）
- Three Shredded Slices Salad
- Fish-flavored Eggplant
- Fish-flavored Lotus Root Cubes
- Dry-fried long beans
Trip also include:
- Entrance fees of Panda Base
- Vegetarian lunch
- Local tea tasting
- Beers or beverages
One Day Trip
- 7:30 am: Meet your guide and pickup at your hotel
- 8:00 am: Panda Base Visit: You'll see a great number of pandas ranging from infants to adults along with your English-speaking local guide.
- 11:00 am: Vegetarian Lunch in Nunnery: Finishing the Panda Base, you’ll ramble through back streets into a hidden nunnery for vegetarian lunch with a special Buddhist ceremony.
- 12:00 am: Local Spice Market Visit: Your guide will take you into an appealing local market to explore it and you’ll find or obtain some necessary ingredients or spices that will be used in the cooking class afterward.
- 1:30 pm: The Cooking Process: After finishing the spice market, you’ll ramble through back streets to the cooking class place, a hidden gem-a traditional Sichuan style courtyard. When you arrive there, you can have a break with Sichuan Gaiwan tea. After that, you’ll start the cooking process which will be guided by a professional chef.
- 3:30 pm: Dinner Time: Enjoy the dishes that cooked by yourself with some beers or beverages.
- 4:30 pm: End of the trip and drop off at your hotel
Principali Servizi Inclusi
Chinese Cooking Techniques
Panda Base Visit
Spice market tour
Possibilità di Pick Up
Pick up at your hotel lobby. The pickup service is included for most hotels in Chengdu center area(in the second ring road). Please add the hotel address on the details page.
Riceverai la conferma alla tua richiesta di prenotazione entro 24 ore. Una volta confermata, presenta il tuo numero di riferimento della tua prenotazione alla scuola di cucina.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity