Direct na de boeking: ontvang onmiddellijk uw bevestiging na het boeken
Starting by visiting a colorful market with Chef to learn
about Vietnamese food and its spices.
Back to Mai Home, apron on,everybody put their hands-on for cutting, chopping,
preparing food for cooking and carving fruit / vegetables for beautiful
presentation and amazing dessert !
Then, participants sit down to FEAST upon their own creation
in a convivial ambiance with new friends taking part to the cooking session.
Highlighted the performance by a "Certificate of
Recognition" and also win a recipe book with a memorable gift.
This is the perfest point starting to learn the basics of Vietnamese cooking. Various typical dishes of three regions.
- 8:30 am - 9:30 am: Market visit (if any)
- 9:30 am - 10:00 am: Started by a welcome drink and introduction of "Corner of Vietnamese Traditional Kitchen" with the legend of "Kitchen God" narrated by English or French-speaking MC
- 10.00am - 10.30am: Participate in "Food preparation" with Chef
- 10:30 am - 11:10 am: Enjoy cooking class with a selective menu of "Traditional dishes".
- 11:10 am - 11:45 am: Enjoy Lunch/dinner with participant's own creation.
- 11:45 am - 12:00 pm: Remittance of Certificate, Handbook with detailed recipes and small gift of "The Saigon Culinary Art Center" will crown the session.
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm: Market visit (if any)
- 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm: Started by a welcome drink and introduction of "Corner of Vietnamese Traditional Kitchen" with the legend of "Kitchen God" narrated by English or French speaking MC
- 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm: Participate in "Food preparation" with Chef
- 4:00 pm - 4:40 pm: Enjoy cooking class with a selective menu of "Traditional dishes".
- 4:40 pm - 5:15 pm: Enjoy Lunch/dinner with participant's own creation.
- 5:15 pm - 5:30 pm: Remittance of Certificate, Handbook with detailed recipes and small gift of "The Saigon Culinary Art Center" will crown the session.
Menu 1 – Monday
- Spring rolls
- Morning glory salad with pork and shrimps
- Caramel pork in clay-pot
Menu 2 – Tuesday
- Lotus stem salad with pork and prawn
- Grilled beef with lemongrass served with fresh noodle and vegetable
- Imperial fried rice
Menu 3 – Wednesday
- Dumpling with spring onion sauce
- Vegetable salad with pork and shrimps
- Grilled pork rib with broken rice
Menu 4 – Thursday
- Beef salad with star fruit and young banana
- Grilled pork rib with rice noodle
- Caramel fish in clay pot
Menu 5 – Friday
- Mango salad with pork and shrimps
- Braised chicken with ginger
- Skewed ball pork meat
Menu 6 – Saturday & Sunday
- Salad rolls
- Chicken noodle soup
- Vietnamese sizzling pancake
Get to know your instructors for this class.
Option 1 : With market visit
- Meeting at West Gate ( Gate No.5) Phan Chu Trinh street, in face of Ha Tam Jewellery.
Option 2: No market visit
- meeting at MAI HOME - 269 bis, Nguyen Trai street, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, HCMC ( In the alley of PHO HIEN Restaurant).
Boek nu en ontvang direct uw bevestiging. Graag verzoeken wij u het referentienummer van uw boeking bij de kookschool te tonen.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity