Serviço de Transfer Incluído
Reserva instantânea: obtenha a sua confirmação imediatamente após a reserva
MEXX THE COOKING SCHOOL offers a Full day or Half day practical hands – on course, that have been created for EVERYONE.
The Cooking School combines a stunning location showcasing Balinese & traditional Indonesian foods to suit all tastes. We aspire to provide a high quality service and an experience that you will never forget.
Travel trough the world of Balinese & Indonesian cooking and learn a beautiful, healthy menu cooked with fresh ingredients, perfect for any season. Think of gorgeous, delicious, exotic, fragrant, fresh herb flavored dishes with sweet & sour flavors to delight your family and friends. A perfect class to learn how to have a memorable and beautiful party which guaranteed will spice up your Dinner at your home. All our recipes are easy to follow, exact and well described. This makes each recipe easy to cook and you to have success all times. We are committed to our location and our instructors are only housewives from our small village and nearby. Our commitment will also ensure you an ultimate Balinese cooking experience.
Our philosophy regarding preparing and cooking food in our class is simple. We believe a hand – on training in the kitchen is the best way to learn how to cook.
Balinese offering lesson
Exotic fruit tasting
Free pick up drop off
Herb & spice lecture
Organic garden tour
- 8:00 am: Pick up at your Hotel or Villa with air-conditioned transport
- 8:00 am: Traditional market visit
- 9:30 am: Arrived at MEXX The Cooking School. You will explore Local Balinese breakfast served with coffee and tea ( cold towel to refresh )
- 10:15 am: Herb and spice lecture
- 10:30 am: Tour of our organic Herb, Spice and Fruit Garden
- 10:45 am: Hands-on cooking lesson first session (10 recipes )
- 12:30 pm: Lunch break first session
- 1:00 pm: Hands-on cooking lesson second session (9 recipes) Recipe booklet to take home.
- 2:30 pm: Lunch break second session and we will serve your own cooking at our balcony with 180° spectacular rice field, mountain and ocean view. Including free flows soft drinks and bottled water
- 3:00 pm: End of the class and return back to your Hotel or Villa.
- 1. Yellow Coconut Chicken Soup / Soto Ayam Medan
- 2. Potato Croquettes / Perkedel Kentang
- 3. Prawn and Red Snapper Curry / Kari Ikan Laut
- 4. Chicken Lemongrass wrap in Banana leaves / Ayam Betutu
- 5. Cucumber, Pineapple Pickles / Acar
- 6. Indonesian Fried Noodle / Mie Goreng
- 7. Indonesian Fried Rice / Nasi Goreng
- 8. Javanese Peanut sauce / Bumbu Kacang
- 9. Maduran Chicken Satay / Sate Ayam
- 10. Sumatran Beef Rendang / Rendang Sapi
- 11. Pork Satay in Lemongrass skewers / Sate Babi
- 12. Rice Ball with Palm Sugar / Klepon
- 13. Sambal Matah
- 14. Sambal TomatFree flow Water and soft drink.
- If you are interested in Tanah Lot Temple Tour and Cooking Class with Traditional Market please click here
- If you are interested in Hands-on Traditional Morning Cooking Class with Market Tour please click here
Opção de Serviço de Tranfer
Pick up and Return transport is included*. Approximately pick up time: 08:00 am Approximately return time: 15:00 pm.
*(Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Kerobokan, Pererenan, and Tanah Lot)
*For other area's (Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Balian Beach) a transport fee of IDR 350.000 per car (6person max.) applies.
We pick you up and return directly from and back to your Hotel or Villa you are staying at.
Reserve agora e receba sua confirmação instantaneamente. Por favor, apresente seu número de reserva na escola de culinária.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity