Бронирование: получите подтверждение сразу после бронирования
Immerse yourself in Mexico's extraordinary food culture and learn why Mexican breakfast is one of the most enjoyable meals, by learning to cook some of the most traditional Mexican dishes served at breakfasts. Enjoy a hands-on cooking class and meal.
All our recipes are meant for you to replicate in your daily menus back home.
We will conduct our cooking class in an intimate Mexican cooking studio in the eclectic Roma Norte neighborhood. Walking distance to Mercado de Medellín and Mercado Roma.
Intro to Mexican cuisine
Learn about the history of Mexican cuisine
- 9:00 am: We will start your experience with a culinary market walk to Mercado de Medellin (walking distance)
- 10:00 am Return to your class to be welcomed with "agua fresca" while learning about the history of Mexican cuisine.
- 10:30 am: Then we will share with you detailed explanations of recipes and ingredients to be ready to head to the kitchen for a hands-on cooking experience.
- 12:30 pm: Afterwards, enjoy the meal you've prepared paired with artisanal mezcal and Mexican craft beer
- Enchiladas Verdes (filling options chicken, cheese, potato)
- Chilaquiles Rojos (topping options: cream, cheese and onion/ avocado and onion)
- Enfrijoladas with chipotle filled with fried plantain
- Corn bread (no wheat, only rice flour)
- Champurrado (hot chocolate watered
based beverage with corn)
Забронируйте сейчас и получите подтверждение мгновенно. Пожалуйста, предоставьте ваш номер бронирования в кулинарной школе.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity