Learn a few famous recipes that you can take back home.
You will cook for yourself under the guidance of one of our Thai chefs.
What you cook is what you will enjoy eating, so highly recommend you to concentrate on what you are doing!
In addition, you will also receive a recipe guideline, a souvenir Pimalai cooking apron to take home, and
if you do really well, the Chef will award you with a framed "Arroy Dee" cooking certificate!
Aroi dee certificate
Choose your menu
Learn to cook 3 dishes
- 11.30 am: Meet your Thai Chef trainer at the cooking school.
- 11.40 am: Introduction about the ingredients that will use in class.
- 12:00 pm: Time to learn and prepare the recipes you had previously selected.
- 13:00 pm: Time to enjoy your lunch with friend and family.
- 13:30 pm: The end of the class. Time to say goodbye.
You can choose one menu from each category
- Phad Thai Goong (Stir-Fried Rice Noodle with Bean Sprout & Prawns)
- Phad Pak Ruam Mit (Stir-Fried Mixed Vegetables with Oyster Sauce)
- Tom Yam Kung (Spicy Prawn Soup)
- Kaeng Kieaw Wan Kai (Green Curry With Chicken)
- Chu Chee Pla Krapong (Red Rich Curry with Filet of Sea Bass)
- Tom Kha Kai (Chicken Broth Flavoured with Galangal, Kaffir lime leaves, Coconut milk & Chicken)
- Panaeng Nuea (Red Curry with Beef)
- Yam Nuea Yang (Grilled Spicy Beef Salad)
- Som Tam (Spicy Green Papaya Salad)
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity