Kostenfreie Abholung inbegriffen
This class, two hours from Marrakech, includes a picnic morning tea, a visit to the weekly traders' market to shop for lunch, time at the C12 Tinmal mosque and an amazing experience of cooking with an olive farming family in a tiny, remote hamlet along the Tizn Test Pass. You will have an opportunity to buy tajine cookware and local olive oil in the market. Being far off the tourist trail, it is a day to dress modestly.
Complementary coffee and tea
Full day activity
Off the beaten path
Traditional market tour
Visit traditional berber village
- 7:30 am: Pick up from your hotel
- 9:00 am: Picnic morning tea
- 10:00 am: The market to choose, spices, herbs, vegetables, fruit and meat for the lunch class..you might want to choose tajine cook ware to take home!
- Once our baskets are laden we will drive to the Caid's hidden long ago palace and set up the kitchen fires and prep lunch..once everything is simmering wonderfully, we will go to the Tin Mal mosque a few minutes away to feel amazement by merely standing in this 12C building..we mostly have it all to ourselves making the wonder even more!
- 2:00 pm: Lunch followed by a walk through a remote and tiny earth and stone village across a wobbly bridge..
- 6.30 pm approx: Back in Marrakech
You will prepare 2 tajines over coals, blister peppers for Moroccan salad..all ingredients will be selected from the market, where you will draw inspiration for what is to become lunch..so much more engaging to begin at the beginning, with "Oh let's cook those!..."
The pick up and drop off from your hotel is included when staying within the Medina.
Buche jetzt und erhalte eine sofortige Bestätigung. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity