Kostenfreie Abholung inbegriffen
Our Culinary experience starts with an introduction to México's essential ingredients and flavors, our most representative food, how to buy and preserve dry chiles, and all about tortilla process; also we'll learn about mezcal and will do a mezcal tasting, along with Oaxaca's must traditional appetizer! we'll have “THE traveler ultimate experience” in traditional food!
Then, we'll go through the whole process, from scratch, to prepare and cook an authentic and traditional Mexican menu, collecting some of the ingredients from our garden.
Many of the dishes you will learn and help to cook come from my own family recipes. As a Mexican native, I inherited my Mexican cuisine from my previous generations, and my passion too!
Cooking class completed, we'll sit down to share the fruits of our labor, along with a "jarrito de agua fresca " or beer, or wine (or both!) and enjoy life!
All dietary restrictions
Complimentary beer and drinks
Pick up some ingredients from the garden
- 10:30 a.m.: Pick up at meeting point in Tulum downtown.
- 10:45 a.m: Introduction to Mexican Gastronomic Culture
- 11:00 a.m.: Cooking session
- 12:30 p.m.: Recess (10-15 minutes)
- 12:45 p.m. Tortillas and Salsa cooking session
- 1:30 p.m. Lunch Time
- 2:00 p.m. Back to Tulum downtown.
- 5:30 p.m. Pick up at meeting point in Tulum downtown
- 5:45 P.M. Introduction to Mexican Gastronomic Culture
- 6:00 p.m. Cooking session
- 7:30 p.m. Recess ( 10-15 minutes)
- 7:45 p.m. Tortillas and Salsa cooking session
- 8:30 p.m. Dinner time
- 9:00 p.m. Back to Tulum downtown.
Here is a sample menu. It will vary depending on our guests preferences, dietary restrictions, season, etc. If you have a request for a particular food, please let me know, I'll try my best to add it!
- Quesadillas tradicionales (A must in México for breakfast, dinner, Netflix marathons, etc!)
- Sopa de milpa (My abuela's favorite comfort soup, a caress to the soul in a plate...)
- Tacos de pescado en salsa de 3 chiles (the most delicious fish tacos, with garlic and chile guajillo, this is my family recipe, the best of México in a tortilla!)
- Flan casero (I will share with you my personal touch for the most creamy flan you ever tried!)
- Hand-made tortillas... from scratch!
- Salsa Meya (a multipurpose salsita, you can use it for tacos, quesadillas, empanadas, enchiladas, etc, very versatile and delicious)
- Agua de Jamaica (a traditional drink, "agua fresca", made with dry flowers).
Du erhältst deine Buchungsbestätigung innerhalb von 24 Stunden. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity