Instant booking: get your confirmation immediately after booking
Learn 12 dishes in a single hands-on from scratch class. Class begins with a detailed explanation and touch, feel and smell of ingredients. Followed by your trying your hand at making shredded coconut the traditional way then making your individual coconut cream and milk from shredded coconut.
Followed by a couple of demonstration dishes and your making the ingredients for the first dish then cooking it Tom yum clear & creamy, and then you repeat this for each dish one at a time: pad Thai, green curry paste (change this and that and you have yellow or red curry paste), green curry chicken, massaman beef, green papaya salad, sticky rice mango and we invite in-class requests.
Everyone is welcome. Vegetarian, vegan, family with children, meat lovers, people with food allergies, virgin cooks and accomplished chefs can all be found in any given 10 am class. We adjust each student's ingredients to their individual dietary needs.
Class recipe printout
Free online recipe book
People with food allergies
Vegan and vegetarian applicable
- 10:00 am Class begins with a detailed explanation and touch, feel and smell of ingredients. Followed by your trying your hand at making shredded coconut the traditional way then making your individual coconut cream and milk from shredded coconut. Followed by a demonstration or two of what you will be doing when you cook the dishes being demonstrated.
- 11:30 am: You are making the ingredients for your first dish then you cook it Tom yum clear & creamy,
- 12:00 pm: Noon you eat the first dishes you just made.
- 12:15 pm: you make the ingredients for the next dish, cook it and eat it. This is repeated for each dish of the class one dish at a time
- 2:00 pm: or when the class is finished we set up your ride to get you to your next destination.
- NEW August 1st 2018. Class includes an option for you to have us to drive you to the canal boat and then you ride the commuter boat taxi (20 Baht) to your next destination. This option may be rescinded at any time Chef LeeZ can not arrange for the ride to the canal.
- Note: The times above are approximate times with smaller classes ending earlier than 2 PM and large classes may run later than 2 PM.
- You shred coconut meat
- Make coconut cream and milk
- Tom yum; clear & cream
- Pad Thai
- Green curry paste (change this and that and you have yellow or red curry paste)
- Green Curry with Chicken
- Massaman Curry Beef
- Green Papaya Salad
- Sticky Rice Mango
- Plus in-class requests when class time and available ingredients allows for same.
All students come by taxi. We are located 30 to 45 minutes from all popular foreigner lodgings. On the meter that will cost 150 to 220 baht. We suggest you try TAXI OK as it is the Government alternative to Bangkok's city "mafia taxi" system. If you use the city taxi for your BKK transportation to get around BKK you will need to allow sufficient time to ask 5 or 6 taxies before you will find one that will run the meter for a foreigner.
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity