Get away from the tourists and explore a traditional hutong neighborhood while enjoying breakfast like a local.
Visit 4-5 eateries & street stalls and discover how locals live in this completely off-the-beaten-path area. Finish with one of the city’s best coffees with a view!
- All food and drinks included
- Duration: Approx 2 hours
- Approx 1.5km by Foot
- Family- friendly(Children under 4 years old is free)
- Small groups of 10 people or less
What To Expect:
- Stroll through a residential hutong neighborhood, past temples and markets
- See how the locals live while eating shoulder to shoulder with them
- Watch your food prepared by the families who have been doing it for generations
- Visit a small, local market to try what’s in season and see where locals get their goods
- Learn about each dish and the families who make it
Food We Will Have:
- Try at least 10 different dishes and drinks while visiting a variety of sit-down eateries, street stalls, and markets
- Beijing offers some of the most iconic Chinese breakfast staples and we try the best, freshly made to order
- Check out one of Beijing’s best (and hidden) coffee shops with a rooftop view of the hutong neighborhood
- 9:00 am: Meet your guide at Fuchengmen Subway Station
- 10:00 am: Try over 10 different dishes that make breakfast
- 11:00 pm: End of the food tour with a full belly and energy for the day
English Speaking Guide
Learn from local
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity