Free pick-up included
Enjoying a day of sun and rivers, exploring the pristine Hoian azure waters with exciting water activities, challenging the boat ride in a basket boat (round shape bamboo made), indulging your senses at Vietnam bike along the rice paddy fields.
Then have a fun family eco-experience with a Vietnamese cooking class and taking part in one of the community activities to give back to the local communities are the must try experiences at Hoi An Eco village.
- River boat ride at the water coconut groves
- Bike trip along the rice paddy field
- Tra Que herbal village with a relaxing foot massage
- Cooking class
- Vietnamese fresh spring rolls
- Vietnamese pancake
- Tam Huu local dish
- 8:00 am: Pick up from your accommodation by an English speaking guide.
- 9:00 am: River boat ride passing local fisherman arriving at the water coconut groves in Cam Thanh nipa palm village.
- 10:00 am: Bike trip along the rice paddy field of Cam Chau Village and Coco River.
- 11:00 am: Tra Que herbal village. Be greeted with a relaxing foot massage and a complimentary drink
- 12:00 pm: Cooking class: prepare and make dishes selected from the menu
- 2:00 pm: Enjoy all the dishes that you have prepared
- 3:00 pm: End of the tour and drop off at your accommodation
Bike Trip Along the Rice Field
Tam Huu Local Dish
Free pick up and drop off from your hotel by car or bikes.
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity