Travel through central Beijing on this off-the-beaten-path journey to taste cuisine from four of
China’s provinces: Xinjiang, Yunnan, Sichuan, and Beijing. While tasting the diverse foods from each region, you'll learn about the culture and
history that has shaped China’s regional cuisine.
During the tour, you will experience:
- Xinjiang: Chow down on the largest plate of
chicken you’ve ever seen from China’s northwestern-most province.
- Yunnan: Discover exotic flavors and roasted meat
from Yunnan province, any Beijinger’s
favorite regional cuisine.
- Beijing: Take an adventure through Beijing’s narrowest alleyway to a hidden
restaurant specializing in local Beijing
- Sichuan: Cook your own skewered meats and
vegetables in a hip Sichuan hot pot joint.
This tour is vegetarian-friendly, but please note substitutions are not available for every dish. You must notify us of any dietary requirements prior to your tour date (same-day requests cannot be guaranteed). We are unable to cater to gluten-free diets.
- Sichuan hotpot
- Chicken from Xinjiang Province
- Roasted meat from Yunnan Province
- Local beverages (includes fruit juice, tea and beer)
- 6:00 pm: Meet the group and get on the van transportation
- 7:00 pm: Try unique regional food from all over China
- 7:30 pm: Enjoy “Big plate chicken” from Xinjiang Province
- 8:30 pm: Cook your own Sichuan hotpot
- 9:30 pm: The end of the tour
All food and drinks included
Vegan and vegetarian options
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity