Free pick-up included
Instant booking: get your confirmation immediately after booking
Vietnamese food is among the best and most healthy food in the world. No wonder there are a lot of people coming to Vietnam want to learn how to make Vietnamese food. How about you?
Are you among those people? An eco cooking class in Hoi An will be great for you when you not only learn to make some famous Vietnamese food but also have a chance to experience different activities at the coconut jungle in Hoi An: paddling basket boats, watching people catching fish using traditional way, etc.
With Hoi An Eco Cooking Class, you will pass through the water coconut jungle on basket boats with a lot of fun to go to cook in a countryside area of Hoi An ancient town. If you are traveling in big groups, this cooking class is your perfect choice.
Coconut basket boat
Intro to vietnamese cuisine
Learn 4 dishes
- 7:00 am: Pick up at your hotel in Da Nang and transfer to Hoi An
- 8:30 am: Market tour with our chef, show you the ingredients and its use
- 9:30 am: Transfer to Cam Thanh village by boat
- 10:15 am: Learn to paddle bamboo basket boat
- 11:00 am: Cooking class with our chef
- You will be shared how to cook food and valued information about Vietnam style cooking
- Enjoy what you cooked. Take a rest and come back with our souvenirs.
- 1:00 pm: Tour ends and transfers back to Da Nang
- 2:00 pm: Arrive at your hotel in Da Nang
- 1:00 pm: Pick up at your hotel in Da Nang and transfer to Hoi An
- 1:30 pm: Market tour with our chef, show you the ingredients and its use
- 2:30 pm: Transfer to Cam Thanh village by boat
- 3:15 pm: Learn to paddle bamboo basket boat
- 4:00 pm: Cooking class with our chef.
- You will be shared how to cook food and valued information about Vietnam cooking style
- Enjoy what you cooked, Take a rest and come back with our souvenirs.
- 6:00 pm: Tour ends and transfers back to your hotel in Da Nang.
- Goi Cuon: Fresh Rice Paper Salad Rolls with Pork and Shrimp with a Tangy Peanut Hoisin Dipping Sauce.
- Pho Bo Hanoi style: Beef rice noodle soup infused with beef bones, cinnamon, ginger and star anise.
- Mi Xao Hai San: Fried Noodles with seafood. Ingredients: Mustard green, prawn, squid or beef
- Banh Xeo: Crispy Vietnamese Crepes filled with pork and shrimp, bean sprouts and green onion. Served with lettuce leaves, fresh herbs and nuoc cham(dipping sauces)
Pick up at your hotels in Danang. If you're in Hoi An and don't need the transfer, please write down your hotel name in Hoi An.
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity