Free pick-up included
Instant booking: get your confirmation immediately after booking
The culinary mecca of Vietnam is famous for
its fabulous food and cooking classes. The recipes for the tastiest dishes
often originate from humble local families, what better way to learn them then
at a local home. You will prepare traditional recipes at a local home in this hands-on
tour that also includes a trip to a colorful
Cook at local home
Hands on class
Intro to vietnamese cuisine
Local market tour
- 8:30 am: Hotel pickup
- 9:20 am: Visit local market, and enjoy local coffee shops on street and famous barbershops in Da Nang for a hair cut and head massage.
- 10:40 am: Stop at local family where the learn from home-cooking expert.
- 12:10 pm: Enjoy your Dish creation
- 12:30 pm: Tour Finishes and back to Hotel.
- 2:30 pm: Hotel pickup
- 3:20 pm: Visit local market, and enjoy local coffee and washing hair and head messages
- 4:40 pm: Stop at local family where the cooking class starts
- 6:10 pm: Enjoy your Dish creation
- 6:30 pm: Tour Finishes and back to Hotel
Note: An additional surcharge of 40% from 02nd Feb to 09th Feb 2019 is payable on the day of your activity.
- Spring rolls
- Lotus stem salad with pork and sprimps
- Caramel fish in a clay pot
- Sweet and sour soup with fish
- Dipping sauce
- Steamed Rice
Hotels in Da Nang City
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity