Reserva inmediata: confirmamos tu reserva instantáneamente
Starting by visiting a colorful market with Chef to learn
about Vietnamese food and its spices.
Back to Mai Home, apron on,everybody put their hands-on for cutting, chopping,
preparing food for cooking and carving fruit / vegetables for beautiful
presentation and amazing dessert !
Then, participants sit down to FEAST upon their own creation
in a convivial ambiance with new friends taking part to the cooking session.
Highlighted the performance by a "Certificate of
Recognition" and also win a recipe book with a memorable gift.
This is the perfest point starting to learn the basics of Vietnamese cooking. Various typical dishes of three regions.
Servicios incluidos destacados
- 8:30 am - 9:30 am: Market visit (if any)
- 9:30 am - 10:00 am: Started by a welcome drink and introduction of "Corner of Vietnamese Traditional Kitchen" with the legend of "Kitchen God" narrated by English or French-speaking MC
- 10.00am - 10.30am: Participate in "Food preparation" with Chef
- 10:30 am - 11:10 am: Enjoy cooking class with a selective menu of "Traditional dishes".
- 11:10 am - 11:45 am: Enjoy Lunch/dinner with participant's own creation.
- 11:45 am - 12:00 pm: Remittance of Certificate, Handbook with detailed recipes and small gift of "The Saigon Culinary Art Center" will crown the session.
- 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm: Market visit (if any)
- 3:00 pm - 3:30 pm: Started by a welcome drink and introduction of "Corner of Vietnamese Traditional Kitchen" with the legend of "Kitchen God" narrated by English or French speaking MC
- 3:30 pm - 4:00 pm: Participate in "Food preparation" with Chef
- 4:00 pm - 4:40 pm: Enjoy cooking class with a selective menu of "Traditional dishes".
- 4:40 pm - 5:15 pm: Enjoy Lunch/dinner with participant's own creation.
- 5:15 pm - 5:30 pm: Remittance of Certificate, Handbook with detailed recipes and small gift of "The Saigon Culinary Art Center" will crown the session.
Menu 1 – Monday
- Spring rolls
- Morning glory salad with pork and shrimps
- Caramel pork in clay-pot
Menu 2 – Tuesday
- Lotus stem salad with pork and prawn
- Grilled beef with lemongrass served with fresh noodle and vegetable
- Imperial fried rice
Menu 3 – Wednesday
- Dumpling with spring onion sauce
- Vegetable salad with pork and shrimps
- Grilled pork rib with broken rice
Menu 4 – Thursday
- Beef salad with star fruit and young banana
- Grilled pork rib with rice noodle
- Caramel fish in clay pot
Menu 5 – Friday
- Mango salad with pork and shrimps
- Braised chicken with ginger
- Skewed ball pork meat
Menu 6 – Saturday & Sunday
- Salad rolls
- Chicken noodle soup
- Vietnamese sizzling pancake
Get to know your instructors for this class.
Punto de encuentro
Option 1 : With market visit
- Meeting at West Gate ( Gate No.5) Phan Chu Trinh street, in face of Ha Tam Jewellery.
Option 2: No market visit
- meeting at MAI HOME - 269 bis, Nguyen Trai street, Nguyen Cu Trinh Ward, District 1, HCMC ( In the alley of PHO HIEN Restaurant).
Reserva ahora y recibe tu confirmación instantáneamente. Presenta tu número de referencia de reservación en la escuela de cocina.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity