Service de navette inclus
À propos de votre expérience
Akha Kitchen features a full English-speaking Thai/Akha staff.
Chiang Rai has a Rich heritage of Hill-Tribe people. In the class, you
will learn not only your Thai favorites but also delicious Tribal dishes like
"SaPiTong", a traditional dish only prepared by the Akha people.
Our Chef, Jaruwan, is Born and raised in Chiang Rai where Graduated from culinary School.
Your half Day class includes:
- Market Tour- where you will learn about and buy fresh ingredients for the day
- Coffee or Tea and a treat while touring the market
- 5 course training session - Chosen by you for that day’s class specifically
- Class is 4.5 hours and includes all drinks (including Alcoholic and Non-Alcoholic)
*If you are a solo traveler who wish to take this class, please contact us*
Points forts inclus
Choose your own dishes
Coffee and tea
Morning Class schedule:
- 8:30 am: Pickup from your Hotel or set meeting location
- 9:00 am: Local Market tour & refreshment inside Chiang Rai's main market facility.
- 9:30 am: Meet local Farmers and view there locally grown, Organic selections.
- 10:00 am: Travel to our Facility
- 10:10 am: Meet the staff and enjoy orientation & refreshments
- 10:30 am: Begin Preparing your dishes starting with your personal Curry paste
- 11:00 am: Cooking session 1 -First 3 courses
- 12:00 pm: Cooking Session 2- Course 4 & 5 along with dessert
- 1:00 pm: Return to your desired location or Hotel
5 Course Meal:
1st Course: Sapi Tong (Spicy Akha Dip served with Vegetables)
2nd Course: Stir Fry (Choose one from the list below)
- Pad Thai (with Tofu or Shrimp)
- Pad See Ew (Stir Fried Wide Noodles with Pork or Chicken)
- Pad Kaphao (Pork or Chicken Stir Fry with Thai Basil
- Pineapple Fried Rice (with Chicken and Cashews)
- Pad Pak Ruem (Fresh Vegetable Stir Fry)
3rd Course: Soup or Salad (Choose one from the list below)
- Yam Woon Sen (spicy glass noodle salad)
- Som Tam (Green Papaya Salad)
- Tom Yum Kung (Spicy Sour Shrimp Soup)
- Tom Kha Kai (Coconut Chicken Soup)
4th Course: Thai Curry served with Rice (Choose one from the list below)
- Panaeng Curry (with Chicken or Pork)
- Chicken Green Curry
- Pad Prik Kaeng (Red Curry with green beans with Chicken or Pork)
5th Course: Thai Dessert (Choose one from the list below)
- Mango Sticky Rice (when in season)
- Sweet Pumpkin in Coconut Milk
All Dishes can be prepared vegetarian. Curry Pastes are made fresh during class. Spice level and ingredients can be adjusted to personal taste.
Service de navette
We will Pickup and Deliver you and your guests to any location with a 10 KM radius of Chiang Rai. Other locations available at a small extra fee.
Vous recevrez la confirmation de votre réservation dans les 24 heures suivant votre demande. Une fois confirmée, veuillez présenter votre numéro de référence à l’école de cuisine.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity