Direct na de boeking: ontvang onmiddellijk uw bevestiging na het boeken
Most people’s knowledge of Hoi An is limited to its magical Ancient Town, but many are not aware that Hoi An is also famous for its cuisine.
During this fun-filled evening adventure on two wheels, you will discover hidden Hoi An roads that lead to some of the best spots you can get your hands on delicious dishes that are unique to this part of the country.
Explore the hidden
Street food tour
UNESCO World Heritage
- 5:00 pm: Pick you up at your hotel
- 6:00 pm: In and out of the UNESCO World Heritage protected Ancient Town to enjoy many different local dishes, together with the stories and tradition behind them
- 7:00 pm: As part of this food hunt, we will take you around the city, driving by major attractions so you can experience the drastically different city at night.
- 9:00 pm: End of the trip and drop you off at hotel
- Crunchy grilled rice crackers topped with tiny clams
- Vietnamese steamed rice cake/water-fern cake, "Banh Beo"
- Smashed crackers with rice paper
- Cao Lau noodle
- Vietnamese pancake, "Banh Xeo"
- Grilled beef wrapped up with betel leaf
Cost of meals and drinks are included, Vegan and vegetarian options are also available
We will pick up you at your accommodation in Hoi An
Boek nu en ontvang direct uw bevestiging. Graag verzoeken wij u het referentienummer van uw boeking bij de kookschool te tonen.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity