Learn a few famous recipes that you can take back home.
You will cook for yourself under the guidance of one of our Thai chefs.
What you cook is what you will enjoy eating, so highly recommend you to concentrate on what you are doing!
In addition, you will also receive a recipe guideline, a souvenir Pimalai cooking apron to take home, and
if you do really well, the Chef will award you with a framed "Arroy Dee" cooking certificate!
- Phad Thai Goong (Stir Fried Rice Noodle with Bean Sprout & Prawns)
- Phad Pak Ruam Mit (Stir Fried Mixed Vegetables with Oyster Sauce)
- Tom Yam Goong (Spicy Prawn Soup)
- Gaeng Khiew Waan Gai (Green Curry With Chicken)
- Choo Chee Pla Krapong (Red Rich Curry with Filet of Sea Bass)
- Tom Kha Gai (Chicken Broth Flavoured with Galangal, Kaffir lime leave, Coconut milk & Chicken)
- Pa Nang Nuea (Red Curry with Beef)
- Yam Nuea Yang (Grilled Spicy Beef Salad)
- Som Tam (Spicy Green Papaya Salad)
- 11:30 am: Class begin
- 11:40 am: Choose your dishes and introduce to Thai ingredients and spices
- 12:00 pm: Cooking session begin
- 1:30 pm: End of class
- 1:30 pm: Class begin
- 1:40 pm: Choose your dishes and introduce to Thai ingredients and spices
- 2:00 pm: Cooking session begin
- 3:30 pm: End of class
<p>all-ingredients complimentary-apron recipe-guideline aroi-dee-certificate learn-4-dishes choose-your-menu</p>
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity