Immerse yourself in Mexico's extraordinary food culture and learn homemade recipes of some of the best street tacos in Mexico that you can replicate back home. Enjoy a market tour, hands-on cooking class and meal.
We will conduct our cooking class in an intimate Mexican cooking studio in the eclectic Roma Norte neighborhood. Walking distance to Mercado de Medellín and Mercado Roma.
Hands-on cooking class
Learn the secrets of authentic street stand tacos
Market tour in Mercado de Medellín
Prepare three Mexican salsas
- 9:00 am: We will start your experience with a market tour de Mercado de Medellin, where we will explain market’s history, organization and offering while touring some of their main halls and have a tasting from selected market stands.
- 10:00am Afterwards, we will return to the cooking studio and have a welcome "agua fresca" while learning about the history of Mexican cuisine.
- 10:30am Then we will share with you detailed explanations of recipes and ingredients to be ready to head to the kitchen for a hands-on cooking experience.
- 12:30pm: Afterwards, enjoy the meal you've prepared with a pairing of a artisanal mezcal, Mexican craft beer or Mexican wine.
- Tacos al Pastor (pork)
- Tacos de Barbacoa (beef)
- Tacos Campechanos (beef and pork)
- Three Mexican salsas
- Mango and Chile Manzano Sauce
- Drunken Sauce
- Salsa Diabla
- Hand-made tortillas
Treffpunkt an der Kochschule
Buche jetzt und erhalte eine sofortige Bestätigung. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity