We specialize in gourmet food tours in Tokyo and lot of people ask us about sake on our food tours. Typically they have limited sake experience back home. Our guests sometimes leave the tour with a completely different impression through learning and trying new styles of sake.
Combining our expertise to select food vendors and offer you good Japanese food. Join our sake lesson to discover new styles and sample sake pairings with a sommelier. We would like to give more people opportunities to become a sake fan during your trip in Tokyo.
What we will do
- Learn sake 101 (e.g. brewing techniques, history, and labels etc) in a small group with a sake sommelier.
- Try 6 different types of sake to discover your go-to sake and create your own tasting chart.
- Taste locally sourced snacks paired with sake to experience how sake supplements your meal.
- Meet Japanese sake lovers in Tokyo and learn some local tips.
Sake tasting class
- 1:30 pm: Meet at the Nishi Ogikubo station
- 2:00 pm: Introduction of Sake
- 3:00 pm: Sake tasting with food pairing
- 3:30 pm: End of the class
- 5:00 pm: Meet at the Nishi Ogikubo station
- 5:30 pm: Introduction of Sake
- 6:00 pm: Sake tasting with food pairing
- 7:00 pm: End of the class
- 6 different sake tasting in a sake bar
- Japanese snacks paired with the sake (Not a full meal)
- Sake learning and tasting session in a casual atmosphere
*You must be at least 20 years to drink and join the tour.
Meet at Nishi-Ogikubo Station
Du erhältst deine Buchungsbestätigung innerhalb von 24 Stunden. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity