Discover another Asakusa that only locals know. Visit family-owned hidden gems and try the great local food on our food tour in Asakusa.
Special about the tour
- Taste a variety of great food samplings as we explore non-touristy part of Asakusa, Tokyo. Visit 4+ local food vendors with more than 100 years of history in Asakusa.
- Learn and practice authentic Japanese eating style and eat like a local at a local standing sushi bar and soba restaurant.
- Discover other parts of Asakusa outside of your guidebook. Connect with local business owners to learn history and local culture.
Discover the local flavors
Explore the hidden
Local gastronomic guide
- 11:30 am: Meet at Asakusa station
- 12:00 pm: Explore non-touristy part of Asakusa
- 1:30 pm: End of the tour
Lunch at multiple local food vendors
- Visit 4+ local food vendors
- Eat like a local at a local standing sushi bar and soba restaurant
Meet up at Asakusa station
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity