Instant booking: get your confirmation immediately after booking
Immerse yourself in Mexico's extraordinary food culture and learn to cook Mexican traditional dishes that you can replicate back home. Enjoy a hands-on cooking class.
All our recipes are meant for you to replicate in your daily menus back home.
We will conduct our cooking class in an intimate Mexican cooking studio in the eclectic Roma Norte neighborhood. Walking distance to Mercado de Medellín and Mercado Roma.
Intro to mexican cuisine
Vegan and vegetarian applicable
Afternoon Class (Monday)
- 4:00 pm: We will start your experience with a mezcal tasting and "agua fresca" while learning about the history of Mexican cuisine.
- 4:30 pm: Then we will share with you detailed explanations of recipes and ingredients to be ready to head to the kitchen for a hands-on cooking experience.
- 6:30 pm: Afterwards, enjoy the meal you've prepared with a pairing of a Margarita, handcrafted Mexican beer or wine.
- 7:00 pm: Finish your experience with a high note of hot chocolate and dessert
- Mexican Antojitos (Street food appetizers):
- Two Mexican Salsas:
- Salsa Verde (green sauce)
- Salsa de Molcajete
- Zucchini flower salad
- White Mole (served with chicken pieces) with handmade tortillas
- Corn bread
Vegan and vegetarian option available.
Aura Cocina Mexicana. Building with blue façade.
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity