Instant booking: get your confirmation immediately after booking
Immerse yourself in Mexico's extraordinary food culture and learn homemade recipes of some of the best street tacos in Mexico that you can replicate back home. Enjoy a hands-on cooking class and meal.
We will conduct our cooking class in an intimate Mexican cooking studio in the eclectic Roma Norte neighborhood. Walking distance to Mercado de Medellín and Mercado Roma.
Complimentary hot chocolate
Margarita beer or wine pairing
- 4:00 pm: We will start your experience with a mezcal tasting and "agua fresca" while learning about the history of Mexican cuisine.
- 4:30 pm: Then we will share with you detailed explanations of recipes and ingredients to be ready to head to the kitchen for a hands-on cooking experience.
- 6:30 pm: Afterwards, enjoy the meal you've prepared with a pairing of a Margarita, handcrafted Mexican beer or wine.
- 7:00 pm: Finish your experience with a high note of hot chocolate and dessert.
- Tacos al Pastor (pork)
- Tacos de Barbacoa (beef)
- Tacos Campechanos (beef and pork)
- Three Mexican salsas
- Mango and Chile Manzano Sauce
- Drunken Sauce
- Salsa Diabla
- Hand-made tortillas
Medellín 191A, colonia Roma Norte. Building with blue façade.
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity