Pick up Incluso
Instant Booking: ricevi la confirma subito dopo la prenotazione
The Basket Boat locally named the “Thung Chai”, originated from Vietnam and is considered very valuable by the owners. It is made of bamboo and is mainly used by fishermen in Central Vietnam. Most fishermen who are working in the ocean or river really need to use it for their livelihood because of its convenience. Because of its unique and little known to many tourists. In this special tour, The Hoi An Village Experience would like to bring valued guests to a peaceful, quiet, and picturesque fishing village named Cam Thanh which is about 5 kilometers from Hoi An ancient town.
Come to us and you will meet lots of local warm-hearted people who will show you and teach you how to use the unique Basket boat with their whole hearts and enjoy an unforgettable meal of your lifetime.
- Rice milk (by the traditional way with a unique stone grinder)
- Hoi An pancake ( with rice milk, pork, shrimp, and beansprout)
- Hoi An spring roll ( with mushroom, carrot, spring onion, taro, and pork)
- Hoi An papaya salad. (with papaya, carrot, onion, banana flowers)
- Fried Chicken with mushroom ( with chicken, onion, spring onion, and mushroom)
* Vegans are acceptable, Chicken can be changed by: Pho (rice noodles with beef), Hoian Cao Lau, Mi Quang( Quang noodles), or Fish
- Tour guide will pick you up at the hotel lobby in Hoi An ancient town then visit a local market hear you learn how local people purchase their products and buy some ingredients that will be used for a cooking lesson later.
- Transfer to our fishing village by a car passing a beautiful rice paddy field, going up to the Cua Dai river, and heading for Bay Mau nipa (water coconut palm forest) grove where you can discover the daily life of the local fisherman there.
- Catch a Bamboo basket boat trip into the water coconut palm forest with a local fisherman
- Explore the water palm coconut paradise. Learning and sharing the fishing experience with local fishermen by catching fish and purple crabs with unique fishing nets, and making souvenirs with palm leaves.
- Get to know more about Vietnamese–American war and interesting & true stories that happened during the wartime.
- Having a very interesting Cooking lesson at the local home (Mr. Cu’s home), then enjoy a very delicious lunch or dinner with his family.
- Tour finish tour guide will return you back to the hotel.
Principali Servizi Inclusi
Bamboo basket boat tour
Hands-on cooking class
Vegan and vegetarian applicable
Possibilità di Pick Up
Tour guide pick up you at the hotel lobby in Hoi An ancient town
Prenota ora e ricevi subito la tua conferma. Presenta il numero di riferimento della tua prenotazione alla scuola di cucina.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity