Savor the world of traditional Balinese and Indonesian cooking with our fresh and healthy menu.
Think delicious sweet and sour flavors, combined with exotic fragrances and fresh herb seasonings. Best of all, our cooking school is set in a stunning location with views of the rice fields, mountain, and ocean.
All our recipes are easy to follow, exact and well-described. We've worked hard to make sure each recipe is easy to cook, especially when you recreate these dishes back in your home kitchen to delight your family and friends. Our cooking instructors are the best home cooks in the local area so you'll learn multigenerational recipes and traditional cooking techniques.
Our philosophy regarding preparing and cooking food in our class is simple. We believe a fun and hands-on experience in the kitchen is the best way to learn how to cook.
- Indonesian Spring Roll ( Lumpia )
- Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Famous Sumatran Beef Rendang ( Rendang Sapi )
- Chicken Curry ( Opor Ayam )
- Duck Lemongrass Wrapped in Banana leaves ( Bebek Betutu )
- Javanese beef Soup ( Rawon )
- Maduran Chicken Satay ( Sate Ayam)
- Javanese Peanut Sauce ( Bumbu Kacang )
- Red snapper Fillet in Banana Leaves ( Pepes)
- Sauteed Pork in Soya Sauce ( Babi Kecap )
- Indonesian Fried Noodle (Mie Goreng)
- Indonesian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng)
- Black Rice Pudding ( Bubur Injin )
- Shallot Lemongrass Relish ( Sambal Matah )
- Homemade Tomato Relish ( Sambal Tomat )
- Complimentary Beer, Water and Soft Drinks
- 8:00 am: Pick up at your accommodation with air-conditioned transport.
- 8:00 am: Visit to the local farmers' markets.
- 9:30 am: Arrived at our cooking school. Explore a local Balinese breakfast with coffee and tea.
- 10:15 am: Learn about local herbs and spices.
- 10:45 am: Cooking session begins!
- 1:30 pm: Lunch break, rest and relax where we'll serve your own culinary creations. Enjoy your meal on our balcony with spectacular 180° views of the rice fields, mountain and ocean. Includes one bottle Beer and free-flowing soft drinks and bottled water.
- 3:00 pm: End of the class. Take home your own recipe booklet and return to your accommodation.
Organic garden tour
Free pickup for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Pererenan, Kerobokan, and Tanah Lot. Other area Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Balian Beach, a transport fee of IDR 550.000 per car (6 ppl max.)
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity.