Kostenfreie Abholung inbegriffen
Savor the world of traditional Balinese and Indonesian cooking with our fresh and healthy menu.
Think delicious sweet and sour flavors, combined with exotic fragrances and fresh herb seasonings. Best of all, our cooking school is set in a stunning location with views of the rice fields, mountain, and ocean.
All our recipes are easy to follow, exact and well-described. We've worked hard to make sure each recipe is easy to cook, especially when you recreate these dishes back in your home kitchen to delight your family and friends. Our cooking instructors are the best home cooks in the local area so you'll learn multigenerational recipes and traditional cooking techniques.
Our philosophy regarding preparing and cooking food in our class is simple. We believe a fun and hands-on experience in the kitchen is the best way to learn how to cook.
- Yellow Coconut Chicken Soup (Soto Ayam Medan)
- Potato Croquettes (Perkedel Kentang)
- Prawn and Red Snapper Curry (Kari Ikan Laut)
- Chicken Lemongrass Wrapped in Banana leaves (Ayam Betutu)
- Cucumber, Pineapple Pickles (Acar)
- Indonesian Fried Noodle (Mie Goreng)
- Indonesian Fried Rice (Nasi Goreng)
- Javanese Peanut Sauce (Bumbu Kacang)
- Maduran Chicken Satay (Sate Ayam)
- Sumatran Beef Rendang (Rendang Sapi)
- Pork Satay in Lemongrass Skewers (Sate Babi)
- Rice Ball with Palm Sugar (Klepon)
- Sambal Matah
- Sambal Tomat
Complimentary Water and Soft Drinks
- 8:00 am: Pick up at your accommodation with air-conditioned transport.
- 8:00 am: Visit to the local farmers' markets.
- 9:30 am: Arrived at our cooking school. Explore a local Balinese breakfast with coffee and tea.
- 10:15 am: Learn about local herbs and spices.
- 10:30 am: Tour our organic herb, spice and fruit garden.
- 10:45 am: First cooking session begins!
- 12:30 pm: Lunch break to rest and relax.
- 1:00 pm: Second cooking session begins!
- 2:30 pm: Second lunch break, where we'll serve your own culinary creations. Enjoy your meal on our balcony with spectacular 180° views of the rice fields, mountain and ocean. Includes free-flowing soft drinks and bottled water.
- 3:00 pm: End of the class. Take home your own recipe booklet and return to your accommodation.
Organic garden tour
Free pickup for Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Canggu, Pererenan, Kerobokan, and Tanah Lot
Other area: Uluwatu, Nusa Dua, Jimbaran, Sanur, Ubud, Balian Beach, a transport fee of IDR 400.000 per car (6 ppl max.) applies.
Buche jetzt und erhalte eine sofortige Bestätigung. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity.