즉시 예약 : 예약 후 즉시 확인
In the modern, upscale city of Miraflores, discover the culinary delights locals have known for generations at six authentic food stops. Wander the local market for an exploration of new flavors, sampling gourmet bites and exotic fruits you’ll only find in Peru. At the end of the tour, visit a chocolate museum and enjoy a 100% organic dessert made from local cacao beans.
포함된 주요 내용
Chocolate Museum tickets included (+ chocolate bar)
Hotel pickup and dropoff for extra cost
Six authentically Peruvian food stops
Try exotic and endemic fruits
- 11:30 am: Meeting point
- 11:40 am: First Stop
- 12:30 pm: Second stop
- 1:15 pm: Third stop
- 2:00 pm: Fourth stop
- 2:30 pm: Fifth stop
- 3:00 pm: Sixth stop
- 3:30 pm: End of the tour
- PAPA A LA HUANCAINA & OCOPA: CAN'T GO WRONG WITH ANY OF THESE, The perfect combination of our local ingredients: Yellow pepper, fresh cheese, peanuts, and black mint.
- CEVICHE: NONE LIKE OURS, only 5 minutes to make. Fresh fish, lemon, cilantro, and some limo pepper.
- LOCAL MARKET: LOOKING FOR THE MOST EXOTIC FRUIT FLAVOURS.
- LUCUMA SMOOTHIE: A SUPER FOOD WITH A UNIQUE FLAVOR, blended some milk, honey, and carob syrup.
- SECO DE CORDERO: Lamb slowly cooked with cilantro, white beans, and rise. w/ Chicha Morada: Purple corn boiled with fruit skins like apple, pineapple, orange cinnamon, clove and a few drops of Lime.
- DESSERT TIME: Learn more about the chocolate, its process and have a 100% organic dessert.
*Menu may change according to seasonality
지금 예약을 하시면 즉시 예약을 확인하실 수 있습니다. 요리학교에서 당신의 예약을 조회해보세요.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity