Want to see a different side of Saigon?
Let our English speaking driver take you outside of district 1 and show areas that most visitors don’t
get to see. The city looks much different at night that it does in the daytime.
We will learn the mysterious story of the Thich Quang Duc, who burnt to protest the persecution of Buddhism by the south of Vietnam government in 1963. Try Hue noodle soup which is not only very famous in Vietnam but also in the world. See the local residential area, the oldest apartment built in 1968.
We also visit local floating market, flower market.
In this tour, we will show you the wide
contrast between the old Saigon and the new modern city that is developing! So
hop on and let us take you for a joyful ride!
- Vietnamese Hue noodle soup in local restaurants
- Fresh coconut
- 5:30 pm: Pick you up at your hotel
- 6:00 pm: Get on the back of a motorbike to go to district 3 to learn about the mysterious story of the Thich Quang Duc
- 7:00 pm: Local restaurants to enjoy Hue noodle soup Visit the oldest apartment built in 1968 and weave our way through alleys to visit the biggest flower market. Most of the flowers are from Sadec city in the Mekong delta.
- 8:00 pm: Drive pass by hustle and bustle fashion street, and the bridge connecting district 5 and district 4. Then moving on to district 7, the richest area in Ho Chi Minh city which also called as " The Beverly hills of Sai Gon". We will take a long walk to explore this area, and visit the Star Light bridge which is really famous for young local people to hang out at night.
- 8:30 pm: Unique island to enjoy the contrast views between stilt houses along the riverside and high buildings in other districts. The floating market to enjoy fresh coconut and have a chat with locals who live on boat year-round. This is where plenty of boats from the Mekong Delta dock for selling various products.
- 9:00 pm: On the way to your hotel, we will take you through eating alleys on the unique island surrounded by the Saigon River. It has been a place for immigrants from all regions of Vietnam to come and living.
- 9:30 pm: At the end of the tour, our drivers will say goodbye to you.
100 year old thai house
Learn about street food
Local food culture and history
We offer free pick up and drop off at the hotel in Districts 1, 3 and 5 and charge a small fee for other Districts.
U ontvangt binnen 24 uur de bevestiging van de beschikbaarheid van uw boeking. Is uw boeking eenmaal bevestigd willen wij u verzoeken uw referentienummer van uw boeking te tonen bij de kookschool.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity