Free pick-up included
Instant booking: get your confirmation immediately after booking
We invite local food enthusiasts to this experience as we reveal the secret of the authentic flavors of delicious traditional Balinese foods.
First, we'll head to our garden where everyone gets involved in selecting the locally sourced fresh spices, herbs, and ingredients.
Then, we'll begin the cooking class where we'll learn traditional cooking styles. Finally, you'll be served the Bali-inspired plates of your own cooking with the smoky dishes and strong aroma to devour the lip-licking four-course set menu.
Our experience also includes certificates, refreshments, and recipes so that you can recreate the dishes back home for your friends and loved ones.
- SATE LILIT AYAM (Minced chicken satay)
- SATE LILIT IKAN (Minced fish satay)
- SEROSOB AYAM (Balinese chicken stew with coconut cream)
- DADAR GULUNG UNTI (Balinese crepes with palm sugar sauce)
- 09.15 AM : Pick up at your hotel in the Nusa Dua are
- 09.45 AM: Arrive at the restaurant
- 09.45 AM: Introduction and coffee or tea is served
- 10.00 AM: Cooking Class starts
- 11.30 AM: Cooking Class finishes
- 11.30 AM: Enjoy the cooking
- 1.00 PM: Back to the hotel
- 12.30 PM: Pick up at your hotel in the Nusa Dua area
- 12.45 PM: Arrive at the restaurant
- 12.50 PM: Introduction and coffee or tea is served
- 1.00 PM: Cooking Class starts
- 2.00 PM: Cooking session 1
- 2.05 PM: Take a Break
- 2.10 PM: Cooking session 2
- 3.00 PM: Enjoy the cooking
- 3.00 PM: Back to the hotel
- 4.30 PM: Pick up at your hotel in the Nusa Dua area
- 4.45 PM: Arrive at the restaurant
- 4.50 PM: Introduction and coffee or tea is served
- 5.00 PM: Cooking Class starts
- 6.00 PM: Cooking session 1
- 6.05 PM: Take a Break
- 6.10 PM: Cooking session 2
- 7.00 PM: Enjoy the cooking
- 7.00 PM: Back to the hotel
Hands on class
Herb garden visit
Vegan and vegetarian applicable
We provide free shuttle service only for those who stay in Nusa Dua area.
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity