Get away from the tourists and explore a traditional hutong neighborhood while enjoying breakfast like a local.
Visit 4-5 eateries & street stalls and discover how locals live in this completely off-the-beaten-path area. Finish with one of the city’s best coffees with a view!
- All food and drinks included
- Duration: Approx 2 hours
- Approx 1.5km by Foot
- Family- friendly(Children under 4 years old is free)
- Small groups of 10 people or less
What To Expect:
- Stroll through a residential hutong neighborhood, past temples and markets
- See how the locals live while eating shoulder to shoulder with them
- Watch your food prepared by the families who have been doing it for generations
- Visit a small, local market to try what’s in season and see where locals get their goods
- Learn about each dish and the families who make it
Food We Will Have:
- Try at least 10 different dishes and drinks while visiting a variety of sit-down eateries, street stalls, and markets
- Beijing offers some of the most iconic Chinese breakfast staples and we try the best, freshly made to order
- Check out one of Beijing’s best (and hidden) coffee shops with a rooftop view of the hutong neighborhood
- 9:00 am: Meet your guide at Fuchengmen Subway Station
- 10:00 am: Try over 10 different dishes that make breakfast
- 11:00 pm: End of the food tour with a full belly and energy for the day
English Speaking Guide
Learn from local
Você receberá a confirmação da disponibilidade da sua reserva dentro de 24 horas. Uma vez confirmada, por favor apresente o seu número de reserva na escola de culinária.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity