Free pick-up included
Instant booking: get your confirmation immediately after booking
Our cooking class is a great way to learn about Balinese cuisine, the culture and its people.
Our professional chef will teach you his secret recipes and all the techniques required to cook traditional Balinese food. This will be followed by your lunch or dinner at our open lounge deck.
At the end of the class, you'll receive the recipes as our gift, and impress your family and friends with your Balinese cooking skills back home.
- Jamu Kunyit (Turmeric Herbal Drink)
- Tuna Sambal Matah (Fresh Tuna Dish Tossed in Spices)
- Sate Lilit (Meat Satay mixed with Grated Coconut, Thick Coconut Milk, Lemon Juice, Shallots & Pepper)
- Pisang Rai (Boiled Banana with Flour Dough and served with Palm Sugar Syrup and Grated Coconut)
- Sambal Matah (Lemongrass Chili Paste)
- Bumbu Bali (Balinese Seasonings)
- 11:00 a.m. Pick up at your hotel Ubud area only (or meet at Ubud Tourist Information Centre at 11:10 a.m. if you stay outside Ubud)
11:15 a.m. Arrive at our Resort
11.30 a.m. Introduction and coffee or tea is served
11.40 a.m. Cooking Session 1 and tasting
12.30 p.m. Cooking Session 2 and tasting
- 01:00 p.m. Dessert Session and time to enjoy your dish
- 01.45 p.m. End of the cooking class and ready to go back to your hotel
- 02.00 p.m. Back in Ubud
- 03:00 p.m. Pick up at your hotel Ubud area only (or meet at Ubud Tourist Information Centre at 03:10 p.m. if you stay outside Ubud)
03:15 p.m. Arrive at our Resort
03.30 p.m. Introduction and coffee or tea is served
03.40 p.m. Cooking Session 1 and tasting
04.30 p.m. Cooking Session 2 and tasting
- 05:00 p.m. Dessert Session and time to enjoy your dish
- 05.45 p.m. End of the cooking class and ready to go back to your hotel
- 06.00 p.m. Back in Ubud
Authentic balinese recipes
Balinese outdoor kitchen
Our pick up service is free for guests in the Ubud area only and extra fees for guests staying outside of Ubud.
Book now and receive your confirmation instantly. Please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity