Cooking is fun, and Thai cooking is even more fun!!
Our daily classes are carefully crafted for your convenience. So you can attend a class either in the morning or in the afternoon. These classes are suitable for individuals of all abilities and will give you the confidence to cook fantastic Thai food at home.
The Blue Elephant cooking school orients participants in our unique culinary philosophy. This gives participants a context to understand, appreciate and create dishes that are essential parts of our authentic Thai cuisine menu.
Our classes are conducted in a warm, open and interactive format while taking you on an exotic Thai culinary adventure. Participants are given hands on experience in cooking while also getting inside knowledge of local ingredients. Our beautiful modern kitchens are fully equipped and you can relax and taste what you have cooked in our restaurant. All our classes are lead by professional Thai chefs who have a wealth of experience to share and are also wonderful story tellers, as almost every Thai dish has its own unique narrative.
Complimentary herbal drinks
Learn 4 dishes
- 1:00 pm: The students will be welcomed with a fresh Thai herbal drink and discuss with the chef the 4 course meal they will prepare.
- 1:30 pm: Theory Class. Introduction to Thai fruits, vegetables, herbs and typical products. Now the instructor can present a cookery demonstration of the dishes that you will have to prepare! Each student will receive a booklet with the recipes of the day.
- 3:00 pm: Time to put your hands on the cooking utensils at the Practice Room. Each student has his own table and wok. Assisted by our instructor you will learn and experience the culinary technique of Thai cuisine. Four dishes are waiting to be prepared by you!
- 4:30 pm: Demonstration of basic fruit and vegetable carving for decoration.
- 5:00 pm: Now you can taste and enjoy your own culinary creation in a convivial Thai setting at the Blue Elephant Restaurant.
- Yam Som-O (ยำส้มโอ)
- Tom Kamin Plaa Kapong (ต้มขมิ้นปลากะพง)
Sea bass soup with turmeric
- Kaeng Massaman Kai (แกงมัสมั่นไก่)
Massaman curry with chicken
- Kao Niew Mamuang (ข้าวเหนียวมะม่วง)
Mango and sticky rice
- Khanom Pang Na Kai & Koong (ขนมป้งหน้าไก๋และกุ้ง)
Fried bread with chicken & prawn
- Yam Koong Saparod (ยำกุ้งสับปะรด)
Prawn & pineapple salad
- Kai Phad Prik Khing (ผัดพริกขิงไก่)
Stir fried chicken with chill paste
- Kanom Peng Chee (ขนมแป้งจี่)
Thai banana pancake
- Satay Kai (สะเต๊ะไก่)
Chicken satay with peanut sauce
- Yam Woon Sen(ยำวุ้นเส้น)
Spicy & sour vermicelli salad
- Phad Ped Nua Makeua Puong(ผัดเผ็ดเนื้อโหระพามะเขือพวง)
Stir fried beef with pea eggplant
- Kluay Taab Nam Sauce (กล้วยทับน้ำซอส)
Baked banana with coconut caramel
- Plaa Phaow Samoonprai (ปลาเผาสมุนไพร)
Grilled Sea Bass with Thai Herbs
- Tom Saeb Kai (ต้มแซ่บไก่)
Spicy ginger soup with chicken
- Yum Ma-Khua Yao Koong Sod (ยำมะเขือยาวกุ้งสด)
Grilled long eggplant salad with prawns
- Kanom Tom (ขนมต้ม)
Dumplings filled with coconut caramel
Meet at the cooking school
You will receive the confirmation of your booking's availability within 24 hours. Once confirmed, please present your booking reference number at the cooking school.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 48 hours prior to the activity.