Pick up Incluso
Visit 7 districts of Ho Chi Minh City to try 7 different kinds of Vietnamese food.
Make the most of your time in Ho Chi Minh City with this night tour, which traverses seven different districts of the city. Taste the flavors of Vietnam and get to know the city, from gorgeous antiquated apartments to the blooms of an enormous flower market. This nighttime tour has all the ingredients for an adventure.
1. Bun thit nuong
- The Vietnamese noodles “Bun thit nuong” – one of the best noodles in Vietnam – which many tourists have not known about. If you have tried “Pho”, this one is even better.
2. Vietnamese pancake “Banh xeo” and "Banh Khot""
- The Vietnamese pancake “banh xeo” is one of the must-try in Ho Chi Minh. Called as the heaven of taste, “Banh xeo” is offered by many restaurants, however, the one we’re going to try is a mix of Saigon taste and Mekong Delta taste, which is unique. And we also try a "Banh Khot" at the restaurant.
3.The biggest flower market
- Started in 1980, the old and biggest flower market in Ho Chi Minh is a sleepless one, opened nearly 24/7. Flowers here are transferred from Da Lat, the Paris of Vietnam every morning. We will take a walk here to see thousands of flowers.
4. Dessert at 43 year-shop with Coconut ice-cream
- After having some food and strolling around some places, We will get a special treat from the local area. This is Coconut ice-cream with many toppings such as sticky rice, corn, coconut flake…. Make sure it’s a great choice for a hot night.
5. City nightlife
- Take a spin around on the journey along the banks of the Saigon River in District 4 - The perfect time to cross the bridge to Saigon’s bustling night scene.
6. Mini cooking class and try 2 unique food in HCM city
- District 7, the place that no tourists know about, is hiding a secret food from the mountainous area of Vietnam. With the recipe that no restaurants in Vietnam have, these food are definitely satisfying every food lover. You will get a chance to cook a traditional food of Vietnam and sample 2 dishes in here
- 6:00 pm: Pick up at your hotel
- 7:00 pm: Explore the city with the local guide
- 8:00 pm: Taste multiple dishes
- 9:00 pm: Try a mini cooking class at the stand
- 10:00 pm: End of the tour
Principali Servizi Inclusi
Mini cooking class
non touristy district
Possibilità di Pick Up
Free pick up and drop off at your accommodation in district 1, 3, 4, and Saigon Port (No.5 Nguyen Tat Thanh St., District 4).
The surcharge and pay in cash to the guide: $5 extra/person at district 2, 7, 5, 11, 12,10, Phu Nhuan, Go Vap, Tan Binh, Tan Phu, or any hotel exceeds the distance of 4km from the city center.
Riceverai la conferma alla tua richiesta di prenotazione entro 24 ore. Una volta confermata, presenta il tuo numero di riferimento della tua prenotazione alla scuola di cucina.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity