Cooking is fun, and Thai cooking is even more fun!!
Our daily classes are carefully crafted for your convenience. So you can attend a class either in the morning or in the afternoon. These classes are suitable for individuals of all abilities and will give you the confidence to cook fantastic Thai food at home.
The Blue Elephant cooking school orients participants in our unique culinary philosophy. This gives participants a context to understand, appreciate and create dishes that are essential parts of our authentic Thai cuisine menu.
Our classes are conducted in a warm, open and interactive format while taking you on an exotic Thai culinary adventure. Participants are given hands-on experience in cooking while also getting inside knowledge of local ingredients. Our beautiful modern kitchens are fully equipped and you can relax and taste what you have cooked in our restaurant. All our classes are lead by professional Thai chefs who have a wealth of experience to share and are also wonderful story tellers, as almost every Thai dish has its own unique narrative.
- Yam Nua Yang (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Krapaow Kai (Stir Fried Chicken with Holy Basil)
- Kaeng Phed Ped Yang (Red Curry with Roasted Duck)
- Koong Hom Pha (Crispy Paper Prawn)
- Yam Som-O (Pomelo Salad)
- Tom Kamin Plaa Kapong (Sea Bass Soup with Turmeric)
- Kaeng Massaman Kai (Massaman Curry with Chicken)
- Kao Niew Mamuang (Mango and Sticky Rice)
- Kaeng Ched Luk Ngok (Soup with Stuffed Rambutan)
- Plaa Neung Maa Nao (Steamed Sea Bass with Lime Dressing)
- Phad Prik Khing Koong (Stir Fried Prawns with Chili Paste)
- Woon Krati Mah Prao Orn (Jasmine Coconut Jelly)
- Chicken Satay (Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce)
- Tom Klong Plaa Kapong (Spicy Sea Bass Soup)
- Phad Ped Nua Makeua Puong (Stir Fried Beef with Pea Eggplant)
- Koey Tiew Koong Lue Suan (Cool Prawn Spring Rolls)
- Paneang Kai (Paneang Red Curry with Chicken)
- Mee Korat (Stir Fried Noodle Korat Style)
- Plaa Taab Tim Sam Rod (Crispy Red Tilapia in 3-flavored Sauce)
- Taab Tim Krob (Water Chestnut in Sweet Coconut Milk)
- Plaa Phaow Samoonprai (Grilled Sea Bass with Thai Herbs)
- Tom Saeb Kai (Spicy Ginger Soup with Chicken)
- Yam Ma-Khua Yao Koong Sod (Grilled Long Eggplant Salad with Prawns)
- Raveng Nua Keaw Waan (Stir Fried Beef with Green Curry Paste)
*Please note that the above menus could be changed without notice subject to the availability of ingredients and raw materials.
*Preferably please make your reservation at least one (1) day in advance.
If you are interested in Morning Class with Market Tour please click here
If you are interested in Full Day Class with Market Tour and Private Teacher please click here
If you are interested in Half Day Class with Private Teacher please click here
- 1:30 pm: The students will be welcomed with a fresh Thai herbal drink and discuss with the chef the 4-course meal they will prepare.
- 2:00 pm: Theory Class. Introduction to Thai fruits, vegetables, herbs and typical products. Now the instructor can present a cookery demonstration of the dishes that you will have to prepare! Each student will receive a booklet with the recipes of the day.
- 3:00 pm: Time to put your hands on the cooking utensils at the Practice Room. Each student has his own table and wok. Assisted by our instructor you will learn and experience the culinary technique of Thai cuisine. Four dishes are waiting to be prepared by you!
- 4:30 pm: Now you can taste and enjoy your own culinary creation in a convivial Thai setting at the Blue Elephant Restaurant.
Servicios incluidos destacados
Blue elephant apron
Blue elephant certificate
Blue elephant shopping bag and products
Learn 4 dishes
Vegan and vegetarian options
Recibirás la confirmación de la disponibilidad de tu reservas dentro de 24 horas. Cuando ya esté confirmado, presenta tu número de referencia de reservación en la escuela de cocina.
Full refund will be issued for cancellation made at least 72 hours prior to the activity.