Cruise down the Thu Bon River and get up close to the traditional fishing nets and boats. Then, paddle through the water coconut palms aboard a bamboo basket boat. Learn how to fish with a fishing net, listen to some folk songs and receive some handmade souvenirs made from coconut leaves.
Learn how to cook Vietnamese food, such as spring rolls, papaya salad, and pork in clay pots as you prepare your own lunch or dinner.
- Experience the hustle and bustle of the morning market in Hoi An
- Cruise down the Thu Bon River
- Explore the dense coconut palm forest by bamboo basket boat
- Take part in a hands-on cooking class in a rural setting
- Following pick-up from your hotel, visit a morning market in Hoi An and marvel at the seasonal fruits, noodles, herbs, vegetables, meat, and fish on display. Interact with the vendors and get some tips on how to bargain.
- Vietnamese steamed rice rolls (Bánh Cuốn)
- Hoi An rice pancake (Bánh Xèo)
- Pho noodles with beef (Phở)
- Sweet bean soup (Chè)
Schedule in the Morning:
- 8:30 am: Meeting Point (11 Hoang Dieu Street: Godiva Coffee Shop)
- 8:35 am: Go to the local market
- 9:10 am: Take a car and go to Cam Thanh Village (the nipa forest)
- 9:20 am: Basket Boat Ride
- 10:45 am: Join the Cooking class with the Local Chef
- 11:30 pm: Enjoy the meal
- 12:30 pm: Back to the Meeting Point
Schedule in the Afternoon:
- 1:30 pm: Meeting Point (11 Hoang Dieu Street: Godiva Coffee Shop)
- 1:40 pm: Go to the local market
- 2:20 pm: Take a car and go to Cam Thanh Village (the nipa forest)
- 2:30 pm: Basket Boat Ride
- 3:20 pm: Join the Cooking class with the Local Chef
- 4:30 pm: Enjoy your meal
- 5:30 pm: Back to the Meeting Point
포함된 주요 내용
Bamboo Basket Boat
Hands on class
Vegan and vegetarian applicable
24시간 안에 예약 가능 여부를 알 수 있습니다. 예약 후 요리학교에 예약번호를 제시하세요.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity