Kostenfreie Abholung inbegriffen
As you know Vietnam is not only famous for its landscapes but also food. As its name, Hanoi Daily Cooking Class is a daily cooking course held in a restaurant in Hanoi Old Quarter by a professional chef who loves sharing their cooking passion to everyone. Joining us, customers will learn typical and authentic food cuisine from Vietnam.
We will be cooking 3 of these dishes.
- Beef/chicken noodle soup. (Phở bò/gà)
- Vietnamese traditional Grilled pork served with noodle and herbals (Bún chả)
- Fried spring rolls. (Nem rán)
- Fresh spring rolls (Nem tươi cuộn)
- Stir-fried chicken with lemon grass (Gà xào xả ớt)
- Morning glory salad with beef (Rau muống xào thịt bò)
- 9:30 am: Picking up from your accommodation
- 9:55 am: Welcoming you at our restaurant to discuss agendas, brief description and dishes of the day
- 10:00 am: Local Market visits where you are taught ingredients selection
- 10:30 am: Cooking session begin
- 11:30 am: Enjoy your Cooked dishes
- 12:30 pm: End of class, and dropping off back to your accommodation
- 2:30 pm: Picking up from your accommodation
- 2:55 pm: Welcoming you at our restaurant to discuss agendas, brief description and dishes of the day
- 3:30 pm: Local Market visits where you are taught ingredients selection
- 4:00 pm: Cooking session begin
- 4:30 pm: Enjoy your Cooked dishes
- 5:30 pm: End of class, and dropping off back to your accommodation
Learn from a professional chef
Local market visit
Pick up service is free for customers staying in Hanoi Old Quarter
(In case you dont stay in Hanoi Old Quarter, please show up at our office located at 103 Ma May Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi City) at least 10 minutes before pick up time.
Du erhältst deine Buchungsbestätigung innerhalb von 24 Stunden. Bitte halte die Buchungsreferenz zum Vorzeigen bereit.
Full refunds will be issued for cancellations made at least 48 hours prior to the activity